Lets be real Humans are a social being and loves getting attention, compliments. Learn how to congratulate your colleagues in a simple yet beautiful manner.
People give and receive compliments on remarkable occasions. However, there are many ways of congratulating and one can make it look special by trying something different from cliche ways.You can find ready-made cards to convey the same but adding a few words on your own will make it look more appreciative and genuine. Here are a few ways in which you can do it.
If anyone has done something remarkable, you can congratulate them by adding a compliment in the statement. This appreciation will give a feeling of recognition to one’s performance.
- “Congratulations to my closest friend..I knew you deserve it”
- “You worked so hard for this. Congrats!”
- “You are always awesome. Way to go!”
- “Congratulations on your hard-earned success.”
- “You inspire others to work harder and remind us that sacrifice and effort never go waste.”
- “Glad to hear about your achievement.. Congratulations”
If you wish to congratulate by sending a card that’s fine, but you can add your personal feelings by saying a few words on your own
- “Congratulations..it’s time to celebrate !”
- “You did a great job. Proud of you!”
- “Great news! Feeling delighted to hear that..”
- “Congratulations on your well-deserved success.”
- “Pleased to hear the great news..Congratulations!”
- “Heartfelt congratulations to you.”
Congratulations without saying “Congratulations”
If the card you are using already says “congratulations”, you might get confused about what to write apart from it. Then you can add a few words to give it more voice and personal effect. You can simply use one of the short phrases grouped by the types below:
- Adjectives: Awesome, Great, Impressive, Wonderful etc.
- Claps: Cheers, Bravo, Hats off to you
- Exclamations: Wow, Woo-hoo, Yippee
- Job: Good job, Impressive work, Excellent job
- Keep: Keep it up, Keep up the good work,
- Nice: Nice work, Nice one, Nicely done
- Well: Well done, well deserved
- You: You did it, You amaze me
Hopefully, this series of compliments will help you choose the most suitable way according to the event and your terms with the person.
To know about the hottest jobs visit https://www.hireclap.com/